We understand the unique challenges that face today’s small business owner, and we are in a position to help your business succeed.
Business Deposit Accounts
Business Checking Plus
- Free with minimum balance of $250
- Service charge of $10 if balance drops below $250
- Unlimited Transactions
- Interested bearing account
- Amount to open account and to earn interest is $50.00
- A balance of $50.00 is required to earned interest
- Quarterly Statements
- If the account balance is below $10.00 at the end of the quarter a $2.00 fee will be charged
Health Savings Accounts
- Available for business owners and their employees if they have a high deductible Health Plan
- Interest-bearing determined by balance in account
- No Monthly Service Fees
- First 25 checks free
- Debit Card will be issued for account
- Unlimited Transactions
Internet Banking for Small Business
Get all the same services as First On-Line with these additional services:
Secure forms for
- Wire request,
- Stop payment request, or
- Contact FFCB.
And with ACH Origination, your business can
- Offer payroll direct deposit for employees,
- Transfer funds between your business accounts,
- Pay vendors,
- Debit consumer and business accounts, and
- Execute recurring payments.
Print and complete the First On-Line Enrollment Form, and turn it in to our nearest office. ACH Origination requires separate application and approval. For under-50 transactions monthly, there will be a $50 one-time setup and $25 monthly fee. For 50-and-over transactions monthly, there will be a $100 one-time setup and $50 monthly fee.
24-Hour Telephone Banking
Teller at a Touch provides 24-hour customer service at your fingertips! You can now access your account information any time of the day or night. All of your account information is only a phone call away with our automated account-information service.
Using a touch-tone phone, call 866-867-7500. Once connected, you’ll be guided through the steps required to obtain all of your account info. You can get accurate balance info on all of your accounts or transfer funds in seconds. It also allows you to find out which checks have cleared, verify when deposits were made, get interest information, and much more. No sign-up is necessary.
To get info on any of your accounts, you need the 10-digit account number for which you are requesting info. If you have any questions regarding your account numbers, please contact us. To guarantee that no one can obtain your personal account info, you will be asked to enter your pass-code—the last four digits of the Social Security number of the primary account holder.
For a checkbook that fits your lifestyle, as well as your wallet, apply for an FFCB Debit Card. It gives you a faster, more convenient way to buy the products and services you need. This card can be used anywhere MASTERCARD is accepted, as well as at the ATM. This card has no annual fee and no usage fee if used at an FFCB ATM; we’ll charge $2.00 for use at a foreign ATM. Other usage fees may apply. Debit cards are limited to $500/day for a cash withdrawal transaction and $1,000/day on a point-of-sale purchase. Debit cards are subject to approval.
For those busy customers who are unable to make it to the bank during normal business hours, we have a night depository for your convenience. Locations equipped with such are the Main Office, East Branch, New Washington Branch, and Marysville Banking Center.
These days, it’s vital for many businesses to have the ability to accept credit and debit card purchases. We offer a card-services program that allows for businesses to do so. Not only does our card-service program help you meet your needs, it is very affordable. This program will allow for your business to process MasterCard, VISA, Discover and American Express for your convenience. Please contact a customer service representative for more information.
- Direct Deposit your employees payroll for Free using our Business Online Banking.
- Must be done by 3 p.m. the day before direct deposit needs to be made.