1. What is a core processing system?
Our core processing system is the software that manages our major banking functions. These functions include:
- Opening and managing
- Originating and servicing
- Processing deposits and
- Maintaining account holder
- Enhancing online banking and mobile
2. Why is FFCB upgrading its core system?
In an effort to improve our services, efficiency, and accommodate growth, we are upgrading our core system. This upgrade will allow us to offer our customers more capabilities and products, and also enhance the customer experience at FFCB.
3. Will business hours change during the core conversion process?
Yes, all locations will close at normal time on Friday, August 13, 2021. Regular branch business hours will resume Monday, August 16, 2021. Please note our offices will be closed on Saturday, August 14, 2021 but we will be available by phone at 419.562.7055 from 8:30 am – Noon.
Safety and Security Questions
4. Will my account and financial information stay secure during the core conversion process?
Yes, keeping your information secure and private is a top priority for us. The core conversion process will not compromise your safety or the safety of your information in any way.
5. Will my funds be safe and secure?
Your funds will remain safe and secure.
6. Will I have access to my funds during the conversion?
Yes, you will have access to your funds with a few limitations. Online banking will be unavailable beginning at 5:00 pm EST on Friday, August 13, 2021 and will be back up on Monday, August 16. FFCB ATMs may be unavailable at times. Debit card limits may be impacted during the conversion process. Please plan accordingly.
7. Will my account numbers change?
No, your account numbers will stay the same.
8. How do I contact FFCB?
- By phone at 562.7055.
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org (please do not send any sensitive or personal information).
- In-person at your nearest
- Please note our offices will be closed on Saturday, August 14, 2021 but we will be available by phone at 562.7055 from 8:30 am – Noon.
Benefits and Changes
9. How will the new core system benefit me as a customer?
With our new core system, we will operate more efficiently and be able to offer more products and services. After August 16, we will have several improved or new services available to you. These include, but are not limited to:
- A new website will launch on August 16, The website will have a new look but the web address will remain the same.
- A new online banking platform & Education Center consisting of how to video
- Enhancements to our mobile banking app for iPhone/Android devices, which include Card Valet (customize card limits) & Zelle (send and receive funds from those you trust). Zelle will launch shortly after
- Instant debit card
10. What will change after the core conversion?
- Online banking will have a new look and You will need to create a new online banking credentialing account.
- The process to log in to online bill pay will look slightly different, but it will still be accessed through your online All you need to do is click on Pay Bills – no additional authentication is required.
- Enhanced mobile
- Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) will empower you to deposit checks using our mobile banking app on your mobile
- Teller at a touch (our telephone banking) will be called ConvergeIT and set up instructions will
11. What services will not be affected by the core conversion process?
All services and fee schedules will remain the same
12. Do I need to do anything to prepare for the core conversion?
While most of the core conversion process will take place behind the scenes, there are a few things you can do. We recommend:
- Take note of when the conversion takes We will send you another mailing with reminders of actions to take prior, during, and after conversion.
- Download your e-statements. We recommend printing or saving a year’s worth of statements for your records. Please note that images of checks that cleared prior to August 13, 2021 may be unavailable online after You can always contact us to get copies as well!
- Make sure your accounts reflect up-to-date information such as name, address, and contact phone Please contact us at 419.562.7055 if you have any new information or would like to verify your current information.
13. Can I still use an ATM while the core conversion is underway?
Yes, however, you will have limited access to our ATMs and your funds from 5:00 pm EST on Friday, August 13 through Sunday, August 15. There will be times when our ATMs are down. Please plan accordingly.
14. What happens if I exceed my ATM withdrawal limit?
If you exceed your ATM withdrawal limit, your transaction may be denied. Your debit card can also be used to make purchases in stores.
Checks & Deposit Slip
15. Will I need to get new deposit slips?
Our core system conversion will not require you to get new deposit slips.
16. Can I use my checks during the core conversion?
Yes, you may still use your checks like normal. However, you will need to make sure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover any checks you write during the conversion.
17. Can I still use my current checks after the core conversion?
Yes, please continue using your current checks as normal.
18. Do I have to order new checks?
19. Will I receive a new debit card because of the core conversion?
All of your information will remain the same, and you will NOT receive a new debit card.
20. Will my PIN change?
No, both your debit card number and PIN will remain the same even after the core conversion.
21.Can I use my FFCB debit card at other ATMs?
Yes. In fact, you can use your debit card at any FFCB or Money Pass ATMs surcharge-free. Visit: https://www.moneypass.com/atm-locator.html
22. Will the core conversion affect my debit card?
It will slightly impact your debit card. You can still use your debit card, but your limits may be impacted. Your limits will be restored after the core conversion is completed on August 16, 2021.
Personal Online Banking
23. Can I still access Online Banking during the core conversion?
No, you will not have access to transact business within online banking from 5:00 pm EST Friday, August 13 until Monday, August 16. You will be able to view account balances. After conversion, you will log into the new Online Banking platform with your username and a temporary password of ffcb (last 4 of your social security number). Your username will be in all lower case letters; any spaces in your previous username has been removed.
24. Will I be able to view my e-statement history in Online Banking after the core conversion?
You will have access to your recent eStatement history, but you will need to opt-in to receive eStatements after you enrolling our new Online Banking platform before you can view it. Unfortunately, you will not be able to view your eStatement history prior to August 13, 2021. With this in mind, we recommend downloading and/or printing a year’s worth of statements for your records before August 13, 2021. You can also contact us to get these statements.
25. Will my Online Banking username or password change?
Yes, your login credentials will change. After August 16, you will log into Online Banking with your previous username and a conversion password of ffcb (last 4 of your social security number). Your username will be in all lower case letters; any spaces in your previous username has been removed.
Your user name will remain the same and your password will be ffcb (last 4 of your social security number). The system will then make you reset your password.
26. Will my recurring transfers or Bill-Pay information be lost?
Recurring transfers you set up will move to the new Online Banking platform. Your bill pay information will be saved and transferred to the new platform.
Payroll & Direct Deposit
27. How will automatic payments/direct deposit be affect by the core conversion process?
The good news is they won’t be affected by the conversion. They will continue to function normally.
28. How will the core conversion affect direct deposits or automatic payments?
- Direct deposits will not be affected and will continue to post at the beginning of the next business
- Automatic loan payments set up by FFCB will now occur at the end of the business If the funds are not available at the time of the automatic payment, the system will continue to try and debit the amount daily until the payment has been satisfied.
- Automatic transfers will also occur at the end of the business The system will try to make the transfer once; if the funds are not available, then the automatic transfer will not go through and will not try again until the next scheduled date. Please note this does not include recurring transfers set up through online banking (see Online Banking section for details).
29. Can I still receive paper statements every month after the conversion?
Yes, if you prefer paper statements you can still receive them by mail. If you prefer to conveniently access your statements online, you can re-opt-in to receiving eStatements by logging into Online Banking.
30. What will happen to my eStatement history when the core conversion takes place?
We strongly recommend you print off a year’s worth of statements for your records. eStatements prior to your August statement cycle will not be available online after August 13, 2021.
31. Will my statements look different or change after the conversion?
No, your statements will remain the same. When you access your statements online, the website will have a new look because we have a new online banking portal. Statements will look slightly different.
32. Will my fees change?
The fee schedule and calculations will remain the same, but the time the fees posts to your account may change.