The lobbies of First Federal will reopen on June 15, 2020, and will be observing normal hours for each location, which can be found on our website.
As we reopen, we remain committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our employees and customers. I want to make everyone aware of the procedures we have put in place:
- We have set aside the hours of 8:30am – 10:00am for Seniors and those that are at higher risk
- Masks are not required but strongly recommended
- Maximum number of customers at one time will be posted at each office
- Please be courteous of social distancing requirements by remaining at least 6’ from the person in front of you-as indicated by the decals on the floor
- Installed plexiglass shields at each teller station
- We ask that you remain in front of the shield
- 1 person at the window at a time (unless with small children)
Finally, we understand there is always a need to meet with someone here. We aren’t discouraging that, but we are limiting the areas where we meet with our customers. To limit exposure and ensure social distancing, we ask that you make an appointment with the individual you need to meet with.
We look forward to seeing you, and as always, we are proud to be YOUR Community Bank!